• Reported Net Profit after Tax at a new high of $35.5 million, up +36.6%.
• Net Profit after Tax (excluding non-trading items) also reached a record high of $40.4 million, up +32.0%.
• Successful completion of the 82 store Pacific Island Restaurants Inc. (PIR) acquisition in Hawaii in March 2017 and a further 18 KFC stores acquired in Australia during the period.
• Total Group Sales of $740.8 million, up 49.0%, with the bulk of this $243.6 million increase attributable to the PIR acquisition in Hawaii and the full year impact of the Australian operations which were acquired during FY17.
• Combined brand EBITDA1 of $121.9 million, up 41.5% or $35.8 million with $24.1 million of the increase resulting from the PIR acquisition, with the Australian KFC business accounting for a further $7.1 million and the New Zealand businesses driving the remaining $4.6 million.
• Directors have declared a record final dividend of NZ18.0 cents per ordinary share, up +33.3%.
Read the full report here - Results Announcements