KFC New Zealand
- Restaurant Brands' total sales during the third quarter of the financial year (12 weeks ended 5 December 2016) were $119.4 million, an increase of 34.7% or $30.7 million on the equivalent period last year.
- Total sales in the quarter for KFC New Zealand were $68.3 million, up 6.0% or $3.9 million on the equivalent period last year. This is rolling over an increase of 6.2% the year before.
- Total quarterly sales for Restaurant Brands-owned Pizza Hut stores were $9.5 million, a decrease of 9.1% on the equivalent period last year, due to having five fewer stores as the company continued its strategy of selling stores to independent franchisees.
Starbucks Coffee total sales for the quarter were $6.4 million, a slight increase on the equivalent period last year, but with one less store.
- Total sales for the quarter were $8.8 million, an increase of 16.1% on the equivalent period last year with two additional stores.
- Carl’s Jr. enjoyed its first quarter of positive same store sales growth, which increased by 3.5%.
- On 27 April 2016 Restaurant Brands acquired 42 KFC stores in New South Wales, Australia. The 42 acquired stores contributed total sales of AUD$25.3 million (NZD$26.5 million) to the company during nthe quarter, which is an increase of 7% on a same store basis over the equivalent period in the prior year.
Read the full report here - Quarterly Sales Releases